• Our Handmade Jumpsuit is very comfy and a has a loose fit.
• It is made from Italian Linen that is soft and pleasant to the skin and it has the best look to wear all year round.
• Linen is a breathable fabric, organic and fully biodegradable, it's hypoallergenic and has antibacterial properties.
• Please, note that colors may vary due to browsers or monitor settings.
ONE SIZE FITS MUST FROM:
•Bust: +/- 32" to +/- 42"
•Waist: +/- 24" to +/- 41"
•Hip: +/- 34" to +/- 46"
•Length: +/- 59"
The sizes we give are the circumference garment measurements, not body.
Please make sure to select the size according with the ones we give, before placing your order.
• Machine Wash up to 40 C/ 104 F gentle cycle and with similar colors
• For the nicer-softened linen look, do not iron, leave it slightly creased. If you still want to iron it, we recommend:
Iron inside out at low heat or hang to dry for best results. A steamer is also recommended
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation: before item has shipped
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Returns and exchanges details
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase I’ll be happy to accept returns. If I receive the pieces unworn and in its original condition in 7 days of receipt. I use the best products but keep in mind that they need to be treated carefully. Clients will be charged with the shipping and return label costs. The refunds will be given after I receive the products.
If an item arrives defective-what are my options?
If an item arrives defective we will ship a replacement of the same exact item and send a return label for the defective piece. We would be responsible for the shipping to and the return. If the item is out of stock we will issue a refund.